How to start a daycare in BC?
In order to own and operate a daycare, you must get a license for a community care facility from a local health authority. The application package can be obtained by reaching out to the regional health authority community care facility licensing office.
- Qualification: Make sure that you and your staff are qualified with the right education, training, and certification.
- Type of Facility: There are different licenses based on the size of the operation and business plan, Find the right place for your Business Plan.
- Location and Proposal: After ensuring qualification and facility type, the next step is to fund the right location within the guidelines provided by the licensing office of the regional facility.
- Business Plan and Approval: Once the location is determined and plans are set, Business Plan approval leads to the next step that is the Inspection of the proposed facility.
- Safety Inspections: Scheduled inspections are performed by the local authorities to ensure safety. These guidelines are followed for everyone's good health.
- Policy Review: The process also includes a review of your facility's policies and procedures and an assessment that you will make sure you will be a good care provider.
- CONGRATULATIONS! Once you are licensed you can start registering and working.
Homebased Daycare is a fun & healthy business to run. Get Excellent Return by using your next investment to operate as a daycare facility that generates promised rent and income.
That's Giggles&Dimples Daycare in Sullivan Station, Surrey. My Mom is the owner/operator of this business and absolutely loves her job. Working from home while making a good living and doing what you are passionate about is what got Ginny Batra interested in opening her own daycare. Check us out at www.gigglesdimple.com
If you are looking for more information about how you can do the same, then get in touch with me today
Call/Text: 778 829 2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org